In collaboration with the Ho Chi Minh City Wound Management Association and the HCMC Association of Diabetes and Endocrinology, the Urgo Foundation organized 5 webinars.
Healthcare professionals were able to exchange on topics such as :
- Comparing different DFU Classification Systems
- Presenting the IWGDF Guidelines, which are the result of a complete review of the current available clinical evidence on the prevention and management of diabetic foot disease and are therefore internationally recognized.
- Sharing experience on Off-Loading in DFU Management & Practice in Vietnam
- The role of plastic surgery in treating DFU
- Application of IWGDF guidelines in clinical practice
Positive feedbacks in Vietnam
This series of webinars got very positive feedbacks.
Attendees reported enjoying the high-quality content, the meaningful case studies and the best practices sharing.